Our professional services in technology, construction, engineering and real estate
centre around the following:
- Project Management – detailed technical project management to bring complex projects to fruition. On large projects this entails a team comprising of individuals with diverse skill sets to cover the life of a project. Often the requirements of a project change as it evolves and we can alter the make-up of our teams as to keep a team optimised. Depending on the stage of a project our Project Managers can advise on strategy and options, cost modelling, design team selection, procurement of construction services, risk management, and a range of key elements through to commissioning management and close-out.
- Cost Management – the cost modelling and cost management of technical real estate projects & mission critical facilities is a specialist area carried out by sineQN’s team of professionally qualified Quantity Surveyors. We are often involved from the very early stages of the strategy and optioneering of a project. We provide a full cost management service for MEP and more general projects including procurement advice, preparation of tender documentation, contractual advice and a full pre-contract and post-contract service.
- Program Management – we carry out program management roles involving multi-site projects. These are PMO duties where our Project Managers are often seconded into Client organizations to assist in managing both stakeholders and external design teams. Roles often involve cross border activities where a number of countries are involved and for one commission this has involved up to 1000 buildings across the globe. Since inception we have been responsible for helping corporates devise and implement their pan-european or global project plans.
- Project Strategy and Feasibility – we translate the business demand of corporate occupiers and developers into a project deliverable; where the component parts are construction, engineering and technology. This can include site selection, pre-construction advice, outline cost planning, risk mitigation, stakeholder coordination and project planning.
- Project Monitoring, Governance and Audit – our backgrounds in Client-side roles allow us to understand elements such as reporting protocol, risk identification, stakeholder coordination and audit trail management. We sit on client monitoring teams and also carry out development and project monitoring for financial lenders. Our combined experience of project and cost management allow us to provide a full reporting service across most types of developments.
- Contract Administration – as Chartered Surveyors we often carry out the Contract Administrator role on complex engineering projects. This is a role where extensive construction experience and knowledge of the type of contract under which the project is procured is required, such as JCT, NEC, ICE or FIDIC, An objective and independent view is necessary to execute this role and therefore the individuals that carry out this function for sineQN are senior industry professionals. sineQN have a demonstrable track record in this area.