sineQN regularly work on high security projects such as headquarters buildings, data centres, command and control centres, business continuity centres, and network operation centres. We are often involved in areas such as:
- Security strategies
- Disaster recovery and business continuity
- Security command and control rooms/centres
- Secure storage
- Physical hardening of buildings
- Remote monitoring and control
- Security resilience of people and vehicular access and egress routes
We deliver projects to applicable government security standards in the jurisdiction we are operating within.
We work closely with approved security advisors, designers and contractors to ensure that our clients physical and cyber security requirements are integrated into projects.
Our people and our organisation have the necessary security credentials and references.